SOLD: Focal Elear (Like New) (Price Drop)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by JWahl, Jul 20, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Page 1 of 2
Next

Last
Trader History (39)
  1. JWahl
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Up for sale is my like new Focal Elear. This unit was a new-in-box replacement from my dealer's stock for my previous, earlier run Elear that died from the known driver issue with the earlier production runs. This is a much later serial number and thus should not be at risk of that defect. I've put about 2 hours of listening on it to check everything, so everything is still in mint condition. The black storage box has some slight texture abnormality (bubbling) but it came to me like that.

Asking $500 shipped.

Please note that I can not use Paypal but accept certain alternative payments such as Google Wallet, which I've used several times with prior sales. I also recently used Zelle, which is bundled in with some major banks.

IMG_2179.JPG IMG_2182.JPG IMG_2183.JPG IMG_2184.JPG IMG_2185.JPG IMG_2186.JPG IMG_2190.JPG

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  2. JWahl
    Bump

3. JWahl
    Bump

4. JWahl
    Bump

5. JWahl
    Bump

6. JWahl
    Bump

7. JWahl
    Bump

8. JWahl
    Bump

9. JWahl
    Bump

10. JWahl
    Bump

11. JWahl
    Bump

12. JWahl
    Bump

13. CorvetteGarage
    Surprised they haven't sold... good deal here.

14. Fetou
    No buyer protection is the only reason I haven't jumped. Still considering

15. JWahl
    Bump. And yes, I suspect this is the reason my prices have been driving so low on equipment I'm trying to sell. For instance, my iCan SE recently sold for $150 when I paid $300 for it. I originally paid $900 for the Elear (but some of that loss is much lower market value). Feel free to reach out to my most recent buyer or check my feedback. I take the feedback I've established here over the years very seriously, especially since I don't use Paypal. All of the sales on my feedback page since at least 2015 have been without Paypal.

Page 1 of 2
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.