1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Focal Clear

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by WNBC, Jan 22, 2019.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (57)
  1. WNBC
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    For sale is the 2018 People's Choice Award Winner, the Focal Clear headphone. Pristine condition. This Clear is in the top 1% for clarity among all manufactured Clears. I am the original owner and purchased in October 2018 from a top tier Focal authorized seller. Will come with everything like the original box, case and cables. Not 100% sure I want to sell but it doesn't get used enough and if I can get my asking price which is pretty firm then ok I'm fine releasing it to someone who will.

Due to the size of the shipping box and value I would prefer to keep this sale to addresses within the US. Ships to Paypal-verified addresses via insured UPS Ground. Background check waiver available upon request.

To the potential buyer, I can also offer for sale a fully vetted Headphone Lounge 5-foot 24 AWG OCC silver cable terminated with a 4.4mm plug for the Focal Clear and your Sony, DX150/200, etc. amps/DAPs/etc.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    Klots and Wildcatsare1 like this.
  2. uthood
    PM incoming

3. louderup
    When you say "the top 1% for clarity among all manufactured Clears" may I ask where/how you're getting that information?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.