1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sold Focal Clear - Perfect Condition

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by ksorota, Apr 3, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (41)
  1. ksorota
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I am the second owner of these like new amazing headphones but need to let them go to finance other things.

I am looking for $850 plus paypal fee. I will cover the shipping to anywhere in the CONUS.

Sale includes original packaging, three stock cables, travel case and of course the headphones.

No trades please

I am located near Boston, Mass for local transaction

IMG_20190321_164234.jpg MVIMG_20190321_164320.jpg IMG_20190321_164339.jpg IMG_20190321_164334.jpg IMG_20190321_164241.jpg IMG_20190321_164250.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  2. ksorota
    Friday price reduction!

3. ksorota
    Bump

4. ksorota
    TTT

5. koover
    Great price man!

ksorota likes this.
  6. BuddhaBruce
    Slim chances but are you looking to sell the balanced cable separately?

7. ksorota
    Im not sure that would be a good idea at this point. If I end up keeping them then I will need it, but if I sell them I think the buyer may want it!

Good luck finding one, they really are nice cables. In the past I tried a couple Focal dealers to try and get one and could not, not sure if they are more willing to sell it these days so worth a shot.

Keith

8. BuddhaBruce
    All good! I need a balanced cable for my Hifiman Arya since hifiman cheaped out and only provided a 1/4" cable!

9. BuddhaBruce
    Just noticed I bought your ether c flows from you haha. Good luck on the sale man. This guys an A class seller/trader

ksorota likes this.
  10. ksorota
    Thank you... Appreciate the kind words!

Best

11. Submarinesailor
    PM'd

12. ksorota
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.