Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15859760
Post #1 of 5

swmtnbiker

Previously known as dpippel
Reaction score
I'm scaling back my rig a bit and am selling my 2 year old Focal Clear. Original owner. They are in EXCELLENT condition and have perhaps 200 hours on them total. All original factory accessories are included - packaging, XLR balanced cable, long TRS cable, short TRS cable, carrying case, and factory shipping box. They have been used sparingly and taken care of lovingly. The ONLY issue with the headphone are the pads, but IMO it's not really an issue. I gently washed them according to Focal's instructions - by hand, cold water, small amount of Woolite detergent, then lightly pressed the water out with a towel and allowed to air dry. As a result, you have 100% clean pads that are a little "fuzzy." The pad covering material used by Focal tends to fluff a bit when washed, a common complaint with their headphones. However, this does not affect the sound or usability at all. The pads just doesn't look exactly like they would if brand new. Of course, if it bothers you enough you could always buy a new pair for $200, or spend $100 or less and get a pair of Dekoni pads for them. Or do as I would do - use them without worrying about it.

Asking $750 plus actual ground shipping charges to any address in the continental U.S. Please PM me with any questions.

IMG_3790.jpegIMG_3782.jpegIMG_3783.jpegIMG_3785.jpegIMG_3789.jpegIMG_3781.jpegIMG_3791.jpg

Reactions: vtrinidad87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)