SOLD: Flawless Hifiman Ananda open back planar magnetic headphones with add'l 3rd party cable
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15540335
Post #1 of 1

U2Edge

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I've had these Hifiman Ananda open back planar magnetic headphones for a few months, but only put a handful of hours on them since my wife doesn't like "hearing my music" through open back headphones and since my Fostex TH-X00 are my "go to" headphones for work and home. They are in flawless / like new condition and include the original box, manual and certificate of authenticity, headphones, and the original cables (1/4" and 3.5mm).

I never even used the stock cables -- instead I used a custom / third-party cable that I purchased separately. The stock cable is a bit on the long side for my tastes. The third-party cable is included. Sonically and physically flawless. These are often called the best headphones for under $2,000 and I've yet to find a pair of headphones that matches the "width" these open back headphones offer. They also have height to them. Read the reviews out there -- these live up to the billing. Local buyers are more than welcome to demo before purchase -- and I'll even include the headphone stand shown in the pictures for local purchases.

Happy to answer any questions you have. Is cross-posted on E-bay (where I have 1,005 feedback at 100%) and US AudioMart.

I'll cover PP fees. Actual S&H is on the buyer.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: sa11297
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)