1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

(Sold) Final Audio, Sonorous/Hope VI Now $350 US

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by watchdog507, May 5, 2018.
Trader History (9)
  1. watchdog507
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    These are now sold. Thanks to all interested parties. Revised Price, now $350 US plus shipping. I am the second owner of these headphones. The original owner liked these so much, that he had multiple pairs. These are amazing closed back, over ear phones. They are unique in that they are multidriver. These were purchased for travel exclusively. I only used them on several trans continental trips that I took last year. Only driven with quality electronics, a Chord Mojo. Their condition is good and they are in the condition in which I received them. They do have scuffs here and there from handling. So they are not as new . They work impeccably. The original presentation box with black fun fur has seen better days. The hinges are taped together. I am including a very capable, travel case with the purchase. Included is the factory cable with 1/4" adapter. Included is a pair of spare headphone pads. I never used them and I don't know if they even fit. They were provided to me by the previous owner. Shipping at cost from Canada to US or Canada. PayPal would be on me. IMG_1937.JPG IMG_1936.JPG IMG_1938.JPG IMG_1939.JPG IMG_1940.JPG IMG_1935.JPG IMG_1948.JPG IMG_1951.JPG IMG_1952.JPG IMG_1953.JPG

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  2. watchdog507
    Bump

3. watchdog507
    Bump

4. watchdog507
    Bump

5. watchdog507
    Bump

6. watchdog507
    Let me hear any reasonable offers! Bump!!

7. watchdog507
    Bump!!!