[SOLD] FiiO X5 with stacking kit NOW WITH PICTURES because words never do these things justice...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 10, 2015 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

fleasbaby

Member of the Trade: Wabi Sabi Headphones
Hi All,

Looking to sell my X5. I have had it for a while now and really love it, especially paired with the E12, but it's time to try something new (curiosity kills this cat every time).

It's in very good condition. There are the usual very small marks around the USB port on the bottom from inserting the cable (not even on the outside, just on the inside of the port). The wheel also shows a very slight amount of wear in the matte surface when inspected closely (REALLY closely, like stare HARD, REALLY close).

The stacking kit and the X5 will come with:

* the original box with all accessories (ALL of them....even the rubber feet that came with the stacking kit)
* the stacking kit (minus the original LOD, but including a JDS labs super-compact one that has a nicer low profile and looks more part of the bundle)
* a 32 GB micro SD card

Price includes shipping in the U.S. Canada is $5 more. Payment via PayPal only.

May 26, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #4 of 6

fleasbaby

Member of the Trade: Wabi Sabi Headphones
Quote:
  how much did you use it? did you buy it new? if so, when?

Hi There! :)

I pre-ordered the unit from B&H when the X5 was first released. It arrived (brand new) on my doorstep on 4/10/2014. It has been used at my office when I have had time to listen during the week. It has always traveled in a case in a dedicated compartment in my backpack.

oh and are you throwing in any sd card

Yes, I will include a 32 GB microsd.

Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread