1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Empire Ears Universal Zeus XR ADEL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (24)
  1. bearwarrior
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    For sale is my beloved Zeus XR with ADEL - Universal. They are beautiful and I will miss them severely but I have too many great 'cans right now and this one deserves to be used and used well.

I am the second owner of these universal IEMS, the first owner barely used them and I actually didn't use them for more than 25 hours and the cable is pretty new as well. The cables output to 3.5mm SE. Cables are pristine. The IEMs are in excellent condition - I can't see any scratches and they are really pretty in the light.

The ADEL module is the S1 (silver) and it works very very well. The S1 module can provide decent isolation and enhance the bass. I really like the effect of ADEL and I think it works very well and increases the enjoyment of the sound.

The hardshell case came with the IEMs as well as the cleaning tool.

With the combo of choosing between 'XIV' and 'R versions (with a flick of the switch) of Empire Ears IEM models and ADEL S1 module. These are still TOTL even in comparison to the newer models that Empire Ears is showcasing. They have TOTL detail and decent bass although not a bass monster, it's still more than adequate for me.

Accept trades including like new Andromeda, KSE1200/1500. Please PM me reasonable offers.

PRICE: $1,599 SHIPPED to CONUS (The original price is $2730). Please add PP if not gifted. Keep in mind that you are getting an almost MINT condition universal Zeus with ADEL.

IMG_1079.JPG IMG_1081.JPG IMG_1080.JPG

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    baiyy1986 likes this.
  2. bearwarrior
    Up

3. Victorfabius
    I might not be so hot on the faceplates on these, but damn if I wouldn't trade my U10 and Flares Gold for these. WANT.

Good luck with sale!

4. bearwarrior
    bump

5. bearwarrior
    weekend bump

6. bearwarrior
    bump

7. DrumSeb
    Trade ?

8. bearwarrior
    bump

Thread Status: