1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD, EML, Emission Labs, 5U4G Rectifier, Single Tube, Mesh Plates

Trader History (9)
  1. watchdog507
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Canada
    Now Sold! $170. These are $315 at TubesUSA.com plus shipping and applicable taxes. Available is an EML 5U4G Rectifier. One of the best Rectifiers available. Even though I don't have warranty on this tube. These will last years. The original warranty via Jac Music is 5 years. This shows how well made the tubes are. I use pairs of these in my WOO WA5-LE. This one is an orphan that I've picked up along the way as a back up. I have three pairs of Rectifiers so it's unlikely that this one will see much use. Always carefully handled with gloves.

Has original box. Doesn't have manufacturers data sheet but the box has the tube details. I'm the second owner of the tube. On my tube tester, a B&K tester 747B, this tube tests very good. This is great tube for WOO amps like the WA6 that only use one rectifier. Pick up in the Toronto GTA at L4B2S6 or shipping at cost to North America via Canada Post/US Post Insured. PayPal is on me.

IMG_1841.JPG IMG_1842.JPG IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1844.JPG

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. watchdog507
    Let's do the green beer bump!