1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Effect Audio Janus D 2-Pin Cable with 3.5mm SE and 4.4mm BAL Adapters

Trader History (87)
  1. bflat
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hello,

For sale is an Effect Audio Janus Dynamic "D" IEM cable with 2-Pin IEM connectors and terminated to 2.5mm TRRS balanced plug.

I am also including 2 pigtail type adapters made from the same cable materials - one for 3.5mm TRS and one for 4.4mm TRRRS. I am the original owner, purchased in Jan 2019. I got these ahead of a planned CIEM purchase, but decided not to go that route so the cable is no longer needed.

Reviews and details are here:

https://theheadphonelist.com/effect-audio-janus-dynamic/
    https://twister6.com/2018/09/21/effect-audio-janus-d-and-b-cables/

Cable is in like new condition and 100% functional. All original packaging included. Please note, Janus does not come with a case and also does not have a neck cinch.

SOLD inclusive of PP fees and CONUS shipping. International shipping is extra and must be to countries that USPS can track. Price is firm and NO TRADES. I will only entertain selling the adapters separately only after the cable sells.

Photos below, but don't do justice to how awesome the cable looks in hand!

IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  2. bflat
    Bump

3. bflat
    Bump

4. bflat
    Bump

5. 1BADJAD
    Woah...great deal on a Janus D with an extra $300 dollar adapter eh? Ok...going home after work to beg the wife...possibly bribe if necessary. STOP TEMPTING ME!!! :)

Dan

bflat likes this.
  6. bvng3540
    Buy it first and then beg her for forgiveness :ksc75smile:

bflat likes this.
  7. 1BADJAD
    Ha! Yeah, that usually works in life, but not with the wife...hey, that unintentionally rhymes. She'd just say "OK...I forgive you, but here's what it's going to cost you." DOH!

bflat likes this.