[SOLD] E-MU Teak | Ebony version with removable cable

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by hotteen, Oct 25, 2017.
Tags:
Trader History (10)
  1. hotteen
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    E-MU wood series headphones -- Ebony cups with removable cable

Up for sale are my beloved E-MU.

To Tyll Hertsens' ears, E-MU bests all the Fostex 443742 variants that use the famous biocellulose drivers, including the classic Denon AH-D5000, the popular TH-X00, and Fostex's own much more expensive TH-900mk2. High praise indeed.

Condition is Used - Very Good on Amazon scale. Both the headband and earpads are immaculate. The wood cups are in good condition, with the only visible scuff the size of a grain of rice. I tried to capture the scuff as best as I could in the attached photos, and as you can see, it's barley noticeable.

You will get the original packaging box, the original removable OFC cable (3.5mm), packaging box, and the beautiful E-MU. The small plastic case that E-MU use to store the removable cable is missing, though. What you might want, rather, is a carrying case for the headphones themselves; after all, it's the headphones rather than the cable that you want protection of. For this, I will throw in a portable hard case for an additional $12.75 (see photo). It gives the E-MU a good tight fit and protects your investment.

As you might know, the Ebony version seldom shows up in FS thread. Indeed, it is only the third time a Ebony version got put up for sale here. So you are getting a $100 discount for this hard-to-find item!

Buyer pays shipping. Payment by PayPal, and I would like my buyer to cover PP fee and shipping insurance if it’s made by PP Goods & Services.

I have done a lot of trades with 100+ feedback at fleabay. Please PM me if you want to see for reference.

International buyer: I might consider shipping it overseas. Please check with me for details and additional shipping fee.

PICT2562.JPG PICT2564.JPG
    PICT2560.JPG PICT2545.JPG PICT2547.JPG PICT2548.JPG PICT2549.JPG PICT2550.JPG PICT2552.JPG PICT2553.JPG

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. hotteen
    bump

3. hotteen
    bump

4. hotteen
    bump

5. hotteen
    bump

6. hotteen
    bump

7. hotteen