1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

***SOLD***Dita Truth Silver 2-pin (2.5mm, 3.5mm 4.4mm "Awesome" plugs)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (102)
  1. SeeSax
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi Friends,

Doing some thinning of gear this weekend (and every other weekend) and I have a Dita Truth cable that needs a new home. Cable is in great condition and comes with the 2.5mm TRRS plug, the 3.5mm TRS plug and then the 4.4mm TRRRS plug which cost a completely ridiculous $60! Anyway, all three plugs are included, along with a nice pouch, the Dita box and the user manual. I have the cable neatly wrapped with a velcro clasp that will stay on it.

As for sound, I love the sound of this cable with a very neutral, black background and very high level of details. Unfortunately, the ergonomics are hit and miss, so I urge you to read a few reviews and see if this will work well for your use case. I simply have too many cables at the moment, so this one is up for sale.

I am asking $250, shipped and PayPal'd within the US. Elsewhere, please feel free to PM me to discuss shipping options.

Thanks!

-Collin-

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180909122616359_COVER.jpg

IMG_20180909_122535.jpg

IMG_20180909_122604.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Quasimodosbelfry likes this.
  2. SeeSax
    Bump for a sizeable price drop.

3. iron2k
    Is this complete silver or just silver plated???

4. SeeSax
    I think it's silver-plated copper, but it's best to message Dita to get clarification on that. They are very secretive about what actually makes up the "3T" metals in the VDH cable.

-Collin-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.