***SOLD***Dita Truth Silver 2-pin (2.5mm, 3.5mm 4.4mm "Awesome" plugs)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (92)
  1. SeeSax
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi Friends,

Doing some thinning of gear this weekend (and every other weekend) and I have a Dita Truth cable that needs a new home. Cable is in great condition and comes with the 2.5mm TRRS plug, the 3.5mm TRS plug and then the 4.4mm TRRRS plug which cost a completely ridiculous $60! Anyway, all three plugs are included, along with a nice pouch, the Dita box and the user manual. I have the cable neatly wrapped with a velcro clasp that will stay on it.

As for sound, I love the sound of this cable with a very neutral, black background and very high level of details. Unfortunately, the ergonomics are hit and miss, so I urge you to read a few reviews and see if this will work well for your use case. I simply have too many cables at the moment, so this one is up for sale.

I am asking $250, shipped and PayPal'd within the US. Elsewhere, please feel free to PM me to discuss shipping options.

Thanks!

-Collin-

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180909122616359_COVER.jpg

IMG_20180909_122535.jpg

IMG_20180909_122604.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 1:12 AM
    Quasimodosbelfry likes this.
  2. SeeSax
    Bump for a sizeable price drop.

3. iron2k
    Is this complete silver or just silver plated???

4. SeeSax
    I think it's silver-plated copper, but it's best to message Dita to get clarification on that. They are very secretive about what actually makes up the "3T" metals in the VDH cable.

-Collin-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.