1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Darkvoice 336SE Tube Amp + extra tubes

Trader History (39)
  1. Schwibbles
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    AMP SOLD!

Selling my Darkvoice 336SE amp. It is lightly used and in excellent condition; I didn't use it much, even when I did use it. Non-smoking household.
    I am selling because it has been sitting on my computer desk, unused for the last 6 months. It needs to go to someone who will actually use and enjoy it. Now that I'm going back to school full time, I will have even less time to use it than before.

As I said above, it's in excellent condition. It will come with the original tubes and power cord, in the original box. Original tubes have less than 10 hours on them as I almost immediately switched them out.
    The Tung Sol 6SN7GTB and RCA 6AS7G tubes pictured in the amp below are not included in the amp price. The only tubes included in the amp price listed below are the stock ones.
    IMG_1551.JPEG IMG_1554.JPEG IMG_1555.JPEG

I am asking $165 including Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. I can ship outside of CONUS but buyer pays for all shipping and associated fees (import fees, taxes, etc). No trades please.

I also have a bunch of extra tubes that I can include with the amp. If you would like to purchase them with the amp, we can work out something with the price. If you buy other tubes, they will be shipped in a separate box from the amp in order to keep them safe. All tested good when I bought them and have been lightly used.
    Pictures of each to come soon...

RCA 6AS7G Power Tube - Excellent upgrade over stock tube. Top getter, black plates.
    If purchased for $30, I will throw in a second one free. The second one is microphonic - it rings when you bump the amp or table the amp is on - but sounds great otherwise. Similar ones going for ~$25-$35 currently.

Tun-Sol JAN-CTL 6SU7GTY - Military-spec tube. Somewhat dark sounding, especially compared to the Sylvania (below). Similar ones going for ~$50-$70 currently.

Sylvania 6SN7GTB - Chrome top. Purchased from Garage1217. Similar ones going for ~$25-$35 on eBay.

Tung-Sol 6SN7GTB Tall Bottle - Not as bright as the Sylvania, not as dark as the 6SU7. Similar ones going for ~$30. Matched pairs going for ~$150.

RCA 6SN7GTB 1957 Black Plates - Matched plates. Barely used this so I don't really remember what it sounds like. Similar ones going for ~$15-$25.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. nanosword
    is this still available

3. Schwibbles
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019