Currency
Euro
Price
May 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Mad Dude

500+ Head-Fier
*** SOLD! ***

Hello Head-Fi'ers,

I'm selling some equipment to fund a new portable setup. For sale is a 32GB Cowon S9 (about two years old) in good condition (see below for details).

I Bought the S9 in February 2010 from Amazon, I am the first owner. Comes with original Cowon leather case, which was quite expensive. Has been in regular use and shows some signs of wear, some of the edges are dented (see pictures). Otherwise condition is good, the display has no scratches - not even light ones. The Player is in perfect working order.
Note: I have installed some UI mods on the S9, as the stock UI is rather poor. If you wish, I will reset it to factory defaults for you.

Price:

80€ + shipping.

I will offer a discount if you purchase the S9 together with my Philips L1.

Shipping:

Items are located in Switzerland. Will ship anywhere, but European buyers are preferred. Local pickup is possible as well of course.

Will ship using Swiss Post. Buyer may choose Economy or Priority (faster, more expensive) shipping

Shipping cost and time depends on the destination country (usually around 20€ within Europe) Please use this link to get a shipping quote:
http://www.post.ch/en/post-startseite/post-privatkunden/post-versandkalkulator.htm

Import taxes:

Please be aware that you may have to pay some import taxes/fees which depend on the country you live in. I am not responsible for any of these additional costs.

EU buyers please note: Switzerland is NOT in the EU, so you will have to pay import tax as well!

Payment:

Payment by PayPal or wire transfer. Within Europe, a wire transfer is strongly preferred (no fees!). When using PayPal, the buyer pays the fees (around 4% of total price).

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

For feedback, please see my profile and http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/503505/mad-dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread