Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

risenfallen

100+ Head-Fier
For sale is my Cavalli-Kan Kumisa III amplifier (aka CKKIII or CK²III) in very good condition (the Silver amp in the photos). Amp comes with power cord.

I'm the second owner. The first owner bought this amp as pre-built. AFAIK, amp has standard parts apart from the volume knob (upgraded by me) which looks better and bigger than the original.

This amp is good sounding and will handle almost all headphones with power to spare (perhaps apart from those super picky top tiers). I've been using it with the HE-400 to good results. It is quite warm and tubey sounding which helps tone down the HE-400 sibilance but still provides enough details. It is said to pair very well with HD580/600/650 as well.

Due to the discrete design, the amp gets a little warm after an hour or so, but it doesn't affect performance or damage the amp.

I'm parting with it because I no longer need a warm sounding amp and my desk is getting clustered. Asking price includes shipping to CONUS. I accept Paypal (buyer to pay fees if applicable). I may ship international as well but at actual shipping cost.

Also interested in trade for full-size headphones, ideally AKG K702/Q701 or Beyer DT880/990 but feel free to come up with other offers.

Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread