[SOLD] CIEM NOBLE Kaiser K10, OTS allowed

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by gannjunior, Oct 16, 2017.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (2)
  1. gannjunior
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    I think everyone knows this CIEM. I'm the 2nd owner but I never asked for the new reshell, so, since the first owner included the OTS, they are still eligible for one reshell. ( confirmed by Brannan, giving him the serial).

Summarizing, you pay me 650 eur + 15/40 eur of shipping cost (it depends of which country of Europe).
    After that, if you want to reshell them, you will have to pay for an impressions of your ears (the cost depends from where you go; it's something you can do also by yourself buying an impression kit with 20 eur). One time you have your personal impression, Noble will be able to do the reshell for 399 USD. if you are in Europe you can send them to the UK dealers to avoid customs.

Pls note if you want to buy a new one, you need to choose the "Encore" model and its price start from 1700 eur and up. Instead, if you decide to buy my CIEM and reshell them, you will do everything within 1100 eur, more or less. (and you'll have a CIEM like new!).

That's all, if you have any further questions I'm here.

Even if I'm listening them without the reshell I think they are the best earphones I've ever heard. so clear, so power, so musical, they have extra energy boost for every music genre. Since I did not reshelled them, to make them fit me better I press a little bit them on my ears to get a coherent bass extension and to get a full immersion.
    I became daddy since 4 months... I believed I would have had time and money to follow music hobby but it's better I use what I have and I really can't follow the process to reshell, to take care of them and spend extra money for them. (even if sometimes I think I can change idea for my personal reshell when I hear the sounds they can produce...)

from Noble website (bottom, left):
    https://nobleaudio.com/en/shop/custom/

ciao!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. gannjunior
    bump :)

3. gannjunior
    Bump :)

4. gannjunior
    bump :)

5. gannjunior
    almost christmas bump :)

6. gannjunior
    bump and happy new year !!!

7. gannjunior
    bump! nobody interested?
    If someone interested you can contact me to negotiate (a little bit, since the actual price I'm proposing is really good).

Pls note if you want to buy a new one, you need to choose the "Encore" model and its price start from at least 1700 eur and up. Instead, if you decide to buy my CIEM and reshell them, you will do everything within 1000-1100 eur, more or less. (and you'll have a CIEM like new!).

ciao!

8. aceopp
    In queue

9. gannjunior
    As just adviced Roberto through MP I shipped today the K10 in Sweden. Let's wait for an update by Roberto when K10 will arrive
    ciao!

10. proedros
    great price

gannjunior likes this.
  11. aceopp
    The great old king Noble K10, arrived today! Top notch seller and contact!

Best regards
    Roberto

12. gannjunior
    Very happy Roberto!
    I'm sure K10 will give you great satisfaction :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.