1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Chord Mojo in a very good condition, including battery.

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by RuFrost, Jul 24, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (26)
  1. RuFrost
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    I'm selling this fantastic little dac\amp. Sound is phenomenal, especially for portable usage and, probably, the best for the price on the market.
    1) The reason for sale is I need money for my Masters Degree (in Theology\Religious History). So selling almost all my equipment\audio gears.
    2) It is in a very good condition, probably indistinguishable from the new one. Mostly I was using it through the optic cable with my laptop. The battery life lasts around 8-10 hours of active usage. I'm an earbud guy, currently, so listened it on moderate volume level (usually on the first lights of purple and red; sometimes blue with zen black). Mojo can easily drive any earbuds\iems, does not matter how hard they are to be driven. In a few words the sound of mojo can be described like: juicy, very detailed, powerful and well controlled. It has truly holographic sound image!
    3) What you see is what you get - box, card for dsd and mojo itself.
    P.s: Please, do not be afraid to deal with Russia and Russian\Ukrainian. Sold and bought tons of stuff here and in Russia - no problem ever - all deals were smooth, including problemless shipping.

20180724_152048.jpg 20180724_152102.jpg 20180724_152111.jpg 20180724_152121.jpg 20180724_152136.jpg 20180724_152147.jpg 20180723_232244.jpg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. .Sup
    Hi, where are you located?

3. RuFrost
    Hello! Russia.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  4. RuFrost
    Great price for amp-dac offered!

5. RuFrost
    up!

6. RuFrost
    up!
    Thinking about adding additional authentic leather case from Chord. And, probably, hi-end cable from Curious Cable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.