Price
Shipping Destinations
Europe
post-15401260
Post #1 of 1

xxx1313

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Selling a Chord Dave in silver with a matching Chord Ensemble Stand, also in silver. Bought in November 2016 from an authorised dealer in the Netherlands (will include invoice), first owner, registered for 5 year warranty. Very good used condition, except a small and barely visible dent near the Chord logo (see picture 6 below). In perfect working condition.

The Dave comes with original box and manual, dealer invoice, stock cables (power, USB, toslink), as well as with two remote controls (see pictures), both working fine. The pictured Shunyata power cable, Wave BNC cables and the Lush2 USB cable are not included.

The price includes fully insured shipping with UPS Standard to all European Union countries. Payment is possible by money transfer or Paypal. The buyer has to cover the Paypal fee (+4%). I will not ship to non-EU countries.

Reason for sale: Downsizing. Need more time for other hobbies and activities. My loss can be your gain, so get this fine sounding beauty!

Price is fixed, but priced to sell! Dave costs new EUR 11.000,--, ensemble stand costs over EUR 2.000,--.

Please check out my feedback and let me know if you have any questions. Private sale without warranty, guarantee, and return from my side. No trades. Smoke- and pet-free home.

P.S. I also have a Chord Hugo M Scaler for sale here. In case that you need the whole setup, I can make a special price for the whole package (DAVE + Ensemble Stand + M Scaler).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)