1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

**Sold** Cavalli Liquid Carbon 2

Trader History (45)
  1. neogeosnk
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Minty Cavalli Liquid Carbon 2 for sale. Added power cord since it didn't come with one. It's in perfect condition and the warranty is transferable and valid up until October 2017.

$650 w/ Free shipping Conus, I also pay the paypal fees.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/pKior

Sorry no Trades.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. neogeosnk
    Bump.

3. neogeosnk
    Bump.

4. Richs
    Hi. Consider your amp sold, If you will take $600 (including shipping). Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Rich

5. chicken beer
    Me 605!

6. Richs
    Okay. Let's stop the bidding. $650 is a good price. Consider it sold. I'll send you a PM.

Rich

7. vulcanprime
    Well that escalated quickly

8. Soundsgoodtome

mhpsd likes this.
  9. chicken beer
    Haha~

10. Richs
    Neogeosnk -- I sent you a PM, but also posting this publicly because I'm hoping you will reconsider. I'm also hoping that another Head-Fi member will weigh in an let me know if your behavior is considered acceptable.....

Yesterday I accepted your asking price for the Liquid Carbon and we exchanged PM's discussing Paypal and shipping. You told me you would ship the amp out today and I would probably get the weekend. Any reasonable person would assume we had a deal. I was about to PayPal you this morning when I noticed your PM saying you had sold it to someone else. What?

Being mainly a speaker guy, I'm new to headphones and only have made one other purchase on Head-Fi. But I've done lots of buying and selling on Audiogon and eBay. I have never encountered a buyer selling to someone else once arrangements for shipping and payment are in process.

There was another Liquid Carbon that came up at the same time as yours, but now that's sold. So I'm out of luck. I hope you will let the other buyer know there was a misunderstanding, and that you will sell the amp to me, as planned.

I see you're an experience member of Head-Fi, I can only assume that you got a better offer or sold it to someone that you know.

I would really like to know if this is acceptable selling behavior on Head-Fi. If so, I will be a lot more careful in the future.

Rich

11. chicken beer

The sellers should have the right to decide to sell it or not, and change their mind if they favor selling to someone else.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017