SOLD: Canon 5D (Canada)
Jul 5, 2008 at 7:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Bob_McBob

1000+ Head-Fier
I have a mint Canon 5D available for sale. This is the least expensive full frame camera you can buy. The images it produces are stunning, and the viewfinder will make you cry if you have a cropped sensor camera! I am selling it because I recently purchased a 1D mark III that I'm EXTREMELY happy with (as I should be for $4500!), and I'm going to stick to one body for a while.

The 5D was purchased new in February of this year and comes with the original box and accessories, along with the receipt for warranty purposes. It has about 1200 shutter actuations on it. The cheapest price I can find on photoprice.ca is $2300+ with tax/shipping from B&H. I'd like to get C$1750 for mine. I am including two Sterlingtek batteries along with the original Canon one. I would prefer to receive payment by Interac e-mail transfer. I'm located in Waterloo, ON and can do local pick-up if necessary.

This is a GREAT opportunity if you live in Canada and you're looking for a nice 5D. I know they go a little cheaper from US sellers, but you don't have to pay any sales tax on my price. It's almost $600 cheaper than buying from B&H or out of province, even WITH the current $200 rebate!

Please shoot me a PM or e-mail if you're interested or have any questions.

IMG_1367.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread