1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Campfire Audio Vega

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by dairy, Jul 2, 2019.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (0)
  1. dairy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Looking to sell my pair of Campfire Audio Vegas. Physically in excellent condition, no scratches/marks. 3.5mm jack has a little wear, but cable is otherwise in excellent condition as well. Fully working, and sounding great. Looking to move onto something with a bit less bass.

Included are: original box, velvet earphone pouches, cleaning tool, documents, original receipt, case, earphones, and 3.5mm litz cable. No original tips are included, but will put on a new pair before shipping.

I am located in Hong Kong, and would prefer to sell locally and can sell for a cheaper price, but am open to shipping anywhere. Also have a long time eBay account with 100% feedback (165 reviews), and am happy to send that to you privately. Asking $650USD, shipping and Paypal fees incuded.

Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_20190702_220204~2.jpg IMG_20190702_220257.jpg IMG_20190702_220314.jpg IMG_20190702_220358.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.