United States
Or Best Offer
Yes
post-15811968
Post #1 of 8

xsist

Head-Fier
Reaction score
After much debate, I have decided to sell my Andromedas. The sound signature is just not for me. These were bought from another head-fier at the end of June. They were b-stock originally purchased 1/1/19 from ALO audio. I removed the memory wire and heat shrink from the wire. The edges of them have some green missing. And the bottom of the right side has a small nick. See pics.

Looking to get SOLD for them. Pm any questions you may have.

Attachments

Last edited:
post-15815999
Post #3 of 8

Drue

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Have you tried them with foam tips, because if I use silicone I can't use them. Foams made them incredible for me.

post-15816006
Post #4 of 8

xsist

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Have you tried them with foam tips, because if I use silicone I can't use them. Foams made them incredible for me.
I have tried them with numerous tips. Dekoni foams, comply, spinfit, spiral dots, Sony hybrids, along with the stock tips that came along with them. I think it has more to do with the sound of BA. I like dynamic drivers. That's what this hobby is about though. Finding what suits your tastes. Clarity is out of this world though.

post-15816009
Post #5 of 8

Drue

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I have tried them with numerous tips. Dekoni foams, comply, spinfit, spiral dots, Sony hybrids, along with the stock tips that came along with them. I think it has more to do with the sound of BA. I like dynamic drivers. That's what this hobby is about though. Finding what suits your tastes. Clarity is out of this world though.
I use dekoni on them. tried all the final tips and was so sad that I made the wrong decision, but putting the stock marshmellow tips or the dekoni they are spot on for me. Great price these will be picked up for sure.

Reactions: xsist
post-15816019
Post #6 of 8

xsist

Head-Fier
Reaction score
I use dekoni on them. tried all the final tips and was so sad that I made the wrong decision, but putting the stock marshmellow tips or the dekoni they are spot on for me. Great price these will be picked up for sure.
The dekoni killed the bass for me. The highs were muted a tad. I liked the spiral dots the best. The highs were crystal clear without being too much. Separation and imaging was improved. But bass came up a lot with those. A bit too much for my liking.

post-15816030
Post #7 of 8

Drue

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
I guess I'll have to pick up a pair of spiral dots. Thanks for the recommendation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)