1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Burson HA-160 amp PLUS AB-160 Audio Buffer

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by lcfiner, Sep 8, 2011.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (106)
  1. LCfiner
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I have a Burson HA-160 headphone amplifier (in pics, on the bottom) and the Burson AB-160 Audio Buffer (in pics, on top) that I am selling.

there is a very tiny scratch on the top of the HA-160 amp from a previous owner, but it is barely noticeable.

The Burson amp has been written about a lot recently and it’s a really amazing amp that produces a nice wide soundstage, great details and a great sound of attack that, imo, pairs well with Grado’s aggressive sound signature. 

The audio buffer eliminates impedance mismatching and helps add that last 10% to the transparency and detail of the sound. It’s not a “night and day” difference without it there but it can provide a little improvement depending on the speakers or amp that you connect downstream and the source you plug into it.

edit: SOLD!

2. michaelmoon
    Would be nice if you want to trade HA-160 with my stepdance +addition cost.

3. LCfiner

Quote:

sorry, I’m not looking for trades for this one :frowning2:

I have another source and amp to use.

4. MrJinggles
    Hi, it seems I've reached the daily limit for my PMs. Could you PM your email?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.