1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Burson Audio HA-160D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WyldeBlue
    These have been around for a while with a storied and fantastic reputation--they are pretty much bullet-proof when it comes to high quality amplification, versatility, D-A conversion, and build quality that rivals some bank vaults (this thing is HEAVY!). While I could wax poetic about the virtues of this amp, best to let those more eloquent and knowledgeable than me over at 6moons.com or headfonia describe just what you'd be getting yourself into.

I've had this amp for about 2-3 years now, though I haven't used it at all in the last 9 months after adding an Oppo HA-1 to the stable. If I had to guess, there's maybe 120-150 hours on it. Cosmetically, I'd reckon this is easily a 9/10 box or better; a few small marks on the bottom but virtually spotless on the top, back, front and sides--most of the spots in the pictures are actually carpet lint rather than marks or dings in the beautiful aluminum housing. Will ship double boxed and insured for free within the continental US; no PayPal fees either. Shoot me a note if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

IMG_3579.JPG IMG_3581.JPG IMG_3582.JPG IMG_3583.JPG IMG_3584.JPG IMG_3585.JPG IMG_3586.JPG

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. WyldeBlue
    Bump for price reduction

3. WyldeBlue
    Bump

4. WyldeBlue
    Bump

5. WyldeBlue
    Sold; closing thread--thanks HeadFi'ers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.