Or Best Offer
Yes
post-13593927
Post #1 of 1

TexasBuck

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
***SOLD***

For Sale - Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso (V1 - 4Watt Version) W/Sabre DAC-ES9018

The DAC is very detailed and revealing. The amp is 4 Watts and will drive just about anything with authority. It's a heavy piece of equipment with the best build quality I've seen. I've enjoyed it for about a year but it's time to move on and try something new.

Everything is in perfect working order but there are some surface scratches in several places and a nick on the right back corner. I acquired it in the same condition and had all but forgotten about the condition issues. It looks and sounds great just sitting on my shelf . On the other hand, if you go over it with a fine toothed comb, the flaws are certainly there, especially the nick in the back corner. I've tried to capture all the flaws with the pictures so I can accurately represent what I'm selling.

Remote control, original boxing and documentation included.

Asking $550, shipping and PayPal included. (Shipping won't be cheap on this due to the weight)

Continental USA buyers only please. I will give preference to those with established feedback on this site but newbies are welcome.

Thanks for looking!

Burson_01.JPG Burson_02.JPG Burson_03.JPG Burson_04.JPG Burson_05.JPG Burson_06.JPG Burson_07.JPG Burson_08.JPG Burson_09.JPG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)