[SOLD] Budget IEM sale (BLON 03, recabled MH755, Starfield)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 28, 2020 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

steviewonderbread

100+ Head-Fier
Hi there, I'm selling (individually or in any combination) some of my budget IEMs. You can read what is/isn't included and their conditions in the descriptions below. All ship free via USPS Priority to anywhere in the continental US. Most of these are BYOT (bring your own tips) and/or use aftermarket cables. Thanks for looking!

1. Moondrop Starfield: medium-size original tips included, also with the zipper carrying case, original cable plus an aftermarket Y*nyoo 8-core balanced cable (2.5mm). Original box, other tips, extra filters and tweezers are NOT included. Even though I put a thin clear coat on them right after purchase, a small bit of paint chipped off, like these are often susceptible to; see pics below. Asking for $76 shipped. SOLD
IMG_0866.jpgIMG_0868.jpg

2. BLON BL-03: these are BYOT since I discarded the original tips almost immediately. Original box/cable are also not included. They are fitted with an aftermarket Faaeal Hibiscus 3.5mm copper cable; they have a bit of wear near the connector but are otherwise in good shape. Comes with a Glcon gray zipper carrying case as shown in pics. Asking for $25 shipped. Sold
IMG_0871.jpgIMG_0872.jpg

3. Re-cabled Sony MH755: Going to keep these, sorry :)
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0870.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread