Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 4, 2015 at 8:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

tnounsy

Head-Fier
Hi, selling some of my backup CIEMs as I am clearing my inventory (and start enjoying music YES)

Unique Melody Legacy, regional exclusive 12BA CIEM, less than two weeks old and only listened for a few days, would pass as brand new. I haven't touch the accessories and I've been using my own cable since Day 1. Build date 23 April, 2-year warranty till April 2017. Carbon fibre faceplates + metal insert artwork although I'm not sure if you can keep them during reshelling. 

I love it, would definitely rank it my top 3 CIEM but I find myself still using another one most of the time so I think I'd better send it to someone who can make full use of it (and help me fund for other gadgets).

sell or trade with good condition AK240 with topup if necessary

Cheers :)

May 4, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #3 of 4

tnounsy

Head-Fier
nope, as said I'm open to offers so I'm just listing at the price I actually paid, you can always offer me something you find reasonable. i will pay the shipping and paypal fee as well. btw i think many reshelling service won't cost that much?

i mean no offence with the pricetag, if I did you have my apologies. and since you pointed out.. i revised the price so I don't look like an idiot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread