Price
Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15782486
Post #1 of 3

kr11048

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for sale is a black BluSound Node 2i lightly used and in great condition. I used this for streaming Tidal and very much enjoyed it. One nice thing about this streamer compared to others in its class is that all its outputs, both analog and digital are continuously active, so it's a good device for doing simple A-B comparisons since you can switch from say the coaxial output to the optical output to the internal DACs analog output without so much as a click.
Also compared to the other streamers I've tried, the control app is very stable (at least for Tidal) and a joy to use.
Includes all standard cables and accessories and comes in original packaging.

$325 includes shipping and PP fees. Shipping to continental US only. No trades

IMG_2158.jpg
IMG_2160.jpg

post-15783301
Post #2 of 3

SuperdavidC

Head-Fier
Reaction score
pmed

post-15785231
Post #3 of 3

strad3313

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Up for sale is a black BluSound Node 2i lightly used and in great condition. I used this for streaming Tidal and very much enjoyed it. One nice thing about this streamer compared to others in its class is that all its outputs, both analog and digital are continuously active, so it's a good device for doing simple A-B comparisons since you can switch from say the coaxial output to the optical output to the internal DACs analog output without so much as a click.
Also compared to the other streamers I've tried, the control app is very stable (at least for Tidal) and a joy to use.
Includes all standard cables and accessories and comes in original packaging.

$325 includes shipping and PP fees. Shipping to continental US only. No trades

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)