1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

(sold)BLACK SCHIIT JOTUNHEIM W/MULTIBIT DAC $500

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by Dan Lee, Dec 22, 2018.
Trader History (17)
  1. Dan Lee
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hi guys I have recently invested in a Schiit Mjolnir 2, Gungnir Multibit, and iFi iCan Pro and simply have no logical reason to keep my Jot when someone else could be enjoying it. It is truly a fantastic amp and was an incredible step up from my previous set ups. I had the modi multi with both magni and vali running through wyrd and loki and Jot murdered that set up. Then I got the Questyle CMA400i which was an absolutely incredible amp/dac. Not to mention that thing was god damn beautiful with the clear plexi top, but after a lot of A/B testing I found the Jot to be more to my liking which I honestly didnt think would be the case as the CMA was $200 more and I believe the multibit dac had a big part in that plus the overall power output when running balanced is rather lovely.

This unit is in perfect working condition looks fantastic. I still have all the original paperwork and also the original box. Please PM if you are interested this thing needs a good home and deserves to be used.
    IMG_2421.jpg IMG_2423.jpg IMG_2424.jpg IMG_2420.jpg

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018