1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sold Bifrost 2, black

Trader History (74)
  1. Allanmarcus
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Purchased a few weeks ago. I wanted to hear it. It's in perfect condition, but I don't need it.

Comes as new with box and original accessories.

$700 $675 shipped. Sure, that's the selling price, but you save tax and shipping.

US sale only. No trades. AL or HI might need to pay a little more to cover extra shipping cost.

Sale will close Monday (I will return it to Schiit) if not sold, so if you want it, don't delay.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  2. kumar402
    I thought of letting this post go but I feel you have got pricing all wrong. First if you are outside of California there is no tax on Schiit product and then shipping of this small DAC would be $25~30. Its no Yaggy.
    So the buyer will loose 5yr schiit warranty for $25.
    This pricing would have made sense had this been limited edition item or an item with long wait time but this is an easily available and mass produced DAC.
    I request you to reconsider the pricing

3. Allanmarcus
    You are wrong. Schiit charges tax for New Mexico, and possibly other states. I do not live in California, and they charged me sales tax. The easiest way to see what you would pay is to add one to your cart and then continue to the final screen.

4. starence
  5. Allanmarcus
    Price lowered for the weekend. Will not lower it again.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  6. kdoof
    Really great price if you don't have a previous Bifrost purchase to take advantage of Schiit's $100 off offer.

Also I'm pretty sure Schiit still honors the warranty based on manufacturing date, if you don't have proof of purchase.

7. Allanmarcus
    I will include proof of purchase, and I will aid in any warranty issues.

8. Allanmarcus
    Sold on another site