Currency
USD
Price
post-10663113
Post #1 of 1

Bossatiger

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
So I purchased the Beyerdynamic T5P for myself a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately for me, I have to fund my other obsessions (drums, cymbals). These have been barely used, probably less than 15 hours of play time. Absolutely perfect in every way, not a scratch or any sign of usage. As a drummer, I've been mostly using IEMs while playing. The T5Ps sound great, are wonderfully comfortable and still have the 5 year warranty (minus the few weeks that I've used them). Price includes CONUS shipping. I will eat the PayPal fees. I take no trades except for vintage Gretsch drums, Paiste 602 cymbals, or DW Collector's snares

It includes everything that originally came with it, (headphones, outer box, inner metal presentation/storage box, microfiber bag, extension cable, airplane adapter, small cable bag, papers)

So thanks for looking and don't spend the extra hundreds on a "new" pair that you can't tell the difference from this pair. I will ship this in a larger cardboard box with some bubble wrap. I have 100% head-fi feedback and 100% ebay feedback (under the user "lijunbi"). I'll let my pictures do the rest of the talking. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)