(SOLD) BeyerDynamic DT990 600ohm (Like New)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-7696108
Post #1 of 2

MalVeauX

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Heya,

I have for sale a used pair of BeyerDynamic DT990 600ohm headphones. They come in the original box, with all accessories. I am the second owner, and bought these from another member here on Head-Fi. They're in like new condition, not a scratch on them, no apparent wear at all noticeable on the headband or velor pads, in a smoke-free and pet-free environment. These are $299 new from Amazon right now (8/20/11). I'm happy to sell them for $180 shipped, to any where in the USA. Sorry, no international, no Canadian shipments as the shipping and customs is just crazy. You save $120 buying them used.

Reason for selling: I have a lot of headphones, but recently picked up the Hifiman HE-500's. I went high-end. I'm selling all of my other headphones at this point as I have no need for them other than collection value, but I don't want to collect headphones, as I feel like they're wasted if not listened to often. So all my headphones are essentially for sale at this point. Keep an eye out for my other sales, as about 8 pairs of mid-tier headphones will hit the FS forum for very reduced prices as they're priced to sell. I don't need the money. I just don't want them wasting space or collecting dust and I got them at good prices, so I'm trying to simply get them out there to others for an even better price.

I take confirmed paypal.
I'm not interested in trades, just selling them.
First come, first serve.
Again, shipping is included in my price, and I'm only shipping to USA addresses.
I do not have original receipt, I am the second owner, unknown purchase date.
Original box and all accessories and brochure.
Will double box & insure for shipment.

PM me with questions or offers. I'm firm on $180 as that price is a steal for these headphones.

Very best,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)