SOLD - Beyerdynamic DT-1350 w/Blue Dragon cable

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by arteom, Dec 5, 2017.
Trader History (27)
  1. arteom
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Picked these up this last April, they were going for a decent price, and I've always wanted to try them. They sound pretty damn good, nice coherent sound overall. My original intent was to use them for DJ/mixing purposes, but I found that they didn't work for me and how I mix music. I ended up using them in my office, worked great, isolate well. Need to recoup some cash after a few recent purchases, so these gotta go.

They come hardwired with a 4.5' Blue Dragon cable, with 1/8" termination. I think the cable is just about worth my asking price, buy the cable, get the headphones for free :beyersmile:. They will be come with the original Beyerdynamic case, which is pretty nice.

Price includes shipping in CONUS, paypal on buyer unless payment is sent as gift.

IMG_20171205_104603.jpg IMG_20171205_104508.jpg IMG_20171205_113242.jpg IMG_20171205_113303.jpg

2. arteom
  3. arteom
    bump and price drop

4. arteom
    to the top

5. arteom
    bump and price drop

6. arteom
  7. aires69uk
    Would you consider shipping these internationally to the United Kingdom?

8. arteom
    Sure

9. arteom
    bump and price drop

10. arteom
  11. arteom
    someone out there has a void in their life that can only be filled by a Beyerdynamic DT-1350 w/Blue Dragon cable. bump and price drop!!

12. suburbanite
    Hi,

Nit picker, here.

If you change 'their' to 'his,' you just might have a sell on your hands.

Or... off. You get the idea.

13. suburbanite
    OK... maybe not.

I'll have to live with the nit/s and go ahead and express my interest.

You have PM.