1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

(SOLD)Beyer DT880 Prem(All Black),Beyer DT770i,CAL,KOSS DJ100

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Magicman74, Feb 28, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. Magicman74
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Since no one wanted to buy this in bundle form now they all are for sale separate. I removed the Topping Nx3, It's too good to let it go. After some time with it last night its a keeper!!!!

Beyer DT 880 Premium limited All Black Ed.
    I recommended these to a fellow co-worker, He hated them so he gave them to me. I think he didn't give them a chance. He's into bass and you all know these are very neutral. They are brand new basically. No signs of wear at all. I already have a set of my own so need to have two of them..The only thing not included is the case that comes with them. Ive been asking him for it but he still hasn't came thru...I see these going for $170 for the chrome version all the way up to $250 for the black version, I think a fair price is SOLD

Beyer DT 770i
    Not much to say on these really, reviews are out there. I used these maybe a handful of times on the train.
    I'll replace the pads with a new set. most likely the gray velour, as I have a new set already..I think $65 is fair with new pads (they run $30 alone)

Creative Aurvana Live
    These are in like new condition, Used very lightly- SOLD

Koss DJ100- These were an extra set I picked up when there was a big hype train going on.
    They will come with a brand new set of BW's pads & Travel Case GIFTED/SOLD

U.S only guys, sorry but shipping is killer overseas....

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  2. Magicman74
    IMG_1888.jpg IMG_1889.jpg IMG_1919.jpg DSC00022.jpg IMG_1888.jpg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  3. Magicman74
    For Sale as separates, No action on a Bundle deal!!!!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  4. Magicman74
    Bump!!!

5. Magicman74
    SOLD!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.