SOLD: Balanced Denon D5000 with markl mods and 9ft 22g jena cryo cable *price drop* FREE Worldwide Shipping!!
Oct 27, 2008 at 6:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

lisnalee

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=xx-large]SOLD [/size]

I bought these new in May 2008 and had them shipped straight to stevenkelby who done the full markl mods and the jenalabs recable, so you know all the work was done to the highest standards.

The cable used was 22g jena labs cryo wire and is 9ft in length. It's terminated with 2 x 3pin XLR's. From the Y split downwards he used a nice nylon sleeving. I also had him make a matching XLR to 1/4" adaptor from the jena cable also.

One other thing i asked him to do was to lacquer the wooden cups for a more durable finish, they turned out very nice and they look quite similar to the D7000. These cost me $1100 in total and are quite rare with this recable and even more so with the lacquered cups and nylon sleeving. These are the same spec as the Deluxe Edition without the Neutrik plugs.

The are sonically perfect and in very good condition, i would rate them about 8/10 with only a few very faint marks on the cups to distinguish them from a new pair. The original box is included but not the stock cable.

The headphone stand in the pics is not for sale.

If you have any questions fell free to ask. Payment is via paypal and i will eat the fees.

Was $785

NOW $685/£420 with FREE worldwide shipping

I'm happy to ship these worldwide.

SS850734.jpg

SS850735.jpg

SS850738.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread