Price
Shipping Destinations
  1. United States
Or Best Offer
Yes
Jan 12, 2019 at 1:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

RickB

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello. I'm selling a b-stock Vali 2. This amp has a noticeable blemish on the front and dings on the top of the chassis, but fully works. It was bought by me in 10/2018 from Schiit and was used in a smoke-free and pet-free home. It comes with the original packaging, stock tube, wall wart and manual.

All reasonable offers welcome and will be considered.

Ship to continental US only. PayPal only, fees and shipping are included in the price.

Thanks for looking.

pITYhnZ.jpg

hZN0F2g.jpg

OVA3JXj.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019 at 2:20 PM Post #2 of 8

adolchristin

100+ Head-Fier
I'm very interested in this.

I've lurking on head-fi for over 10 years but I don't really have a post history to speak of. I'm happy to PM you with my reddit account name where I have an established history on several of their trading forums if that would make you more comfortable.

I was looking for an inexpensive way to try out tube amplification and this seems to fit the bill.

Jan 12, 2019 at 2:22 PM Post #3 of 8

RickB

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm very interested in this.

I've lurking on head-fi for over 10 years but I don't really have a post history to speak of. I'm happy to PM you with my reddit account name where I have an established history on several of their trading forums if that would make you more comfortable.

I was looking for an inexpensive way to try out tube amplification and this seems to fit the bill.

Sure, please PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread