SOLD - Audio Technica ATH-W5000
Dec 13, 2007 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

n_maher

Resistorous Conflagorous
SOLD

I recently acquired these headphones as a part of a trade, tried them for a while and they simply aren't for me. They are in near mint shape w/ all of the original documents, fight case, cable bag, and even the original shipping box and the pads show very little signs of use. I was told that they have been modder per Fitz's instructions for better low end response. I have only heard one other pair that had been recabled so I can't say how they compare to stock W5000s. I was also told the mod is completely reversible so they have been in no way permanently changed.

Buyer to pay any and all fees, shipping, etc. on top of $550. I believe this is somewhere between $25 and $75 cheaper than any current pair listed for sale. Why that price? I got a good deal, you get a good deal, everyone's happy. It's also worth noting that the price recently went up to $699 on these (+ shipping) from Audiocubes. For now I am looking to deal with folks in the ConUs although I'll entertain international offers from members with established feedback. I will accept USPS MO or Paypal.

Feel free to PM offers and questions.

Nate

Dec 14, 2007 at 2:08 AM Post #2 of 5

n_maher

Resistorous Conflagorous
As promised, here are several pictures.

Flight Case - in very good shape with a few signs of use
90293979.jpg

All original documentation
90293980.jpg

Overall view, cans are mint
90293981.jpg

Flawless side
90293982.jpg

Side w/ one flaw (top of cup, only noticeable under pretty extreme scrutiny)
90293984.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread