GBP
Price
post-12761430
Post #1 of 1

Jackpot77

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
For sale or trade:

Audio Technica ATH-IM50 - in as new condition, comes fully boxed with unused tips, just missing carrying pouch. Looks immaculate - purchased for comparison purposes from a fellow Head-Fi'er for a review I was writing but have too many IEMs at the moment so looking to move on. Happy to let this one go for £SOLD including shipping and Paypal (to Europe).

Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 - in as new condition, comes fully boxed with all accessories and leather-style carry pouch. All tips unused (I have been using SpinFit) - again, purchased in "like new" from a fellow Head-Fi'er for comparison purposes for a review I was doing (and also to satidy my curiosity) but I already have a few IEMs with similar sound signatures so don't need to keep hold of this one at the moment. Looking for £SOLD including shipping (UK) - additional shipping to EU +£5, USA/Aus/NZ/Canada +£10

Can post pictures on request - in terms of trades, looking for something in a higher price bracket like the below:

JVC HA-FX850 or similar
Any Noble IEMs
Aurisonics Kicker / Fender FXA2
Oriveti Primacy

Willing to add cash to the trade deal where necessary. Can provide pictures on request.

Cheers
Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)