1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

<<SOLD>> Audio GD NOS 19, Mint Condition

Trader History (27)
  1. Pharmaboy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    <<SOLD>>

I purchased this NOS 19 in August, 2016 from Magni Hifi, Audio GD's Netherlands distributor. They modded it by converting the ACSS output pair to a 2nd RCA output pair (extremely useful). This DAC has the Amanero USB module, but I never actually used its USB input; I always connected this via a S/PDIF converter w/high quality coax connecting to the NOS 19 (wonderful sound that way).

For more information: http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/NOS/NOS19/NOS19EN.htm

I installed the NOS 19 in my primary system (desktop speakers + sub + headphone) and never looked back. The NOS sound completely changed my relationship w/digital music (for the better). I'm only selling it because I just upgraded to another NOS DAC, the MHDT Labs Orchid.

I never opened the case or moved this unit during the ~3 years I've had it. It's in perfect working order. In taking pictures, I noticed a minor paint scrape on the upper case. Otherwise perfect condition.

My price was $550; it's now $500 (bottom price). That includes shipping & Paypal fees in CONUS only. Please, no trades or lowballs.

Note: This is a rare DAC. I've only seen 1-2 F.S. during the time I've owned it. The NOS 19 looks identical to the DAC-19, 10th Anniversary, which I also own (there are many more DAC-19s floating around)--but because the NOS 19 is true non-oversampling, it's a different design & a different sound.
    P1000920.JPG P1000922.JPG P1000923.JPG P1000924.JPG P1000927.JPG

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. Pharmaboy
    --

3. Pharmaboy
    --

4. Pharmaboy
    --

5. Pharmaboy
    --

6. Pharmaboy
    --