Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 19, 2015 at 6:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jwbrent

Headphoneus Supremus
I've decided to sell my LCD-2 Revision 2s in bamboo. They are in absolute mint condition and have the latest leather headband, pads, and metal connections for the cables. They have 300-350 hours on them and are in perfect working condition. Included are a pair of Double Helix Molecule SE Silver Hybrids which are terminated with the excellent Furutech mini XLRs and a Valab 1/8" rhodium plug with carbon fiber trim. The cable is three feet long. This cable sells for just under $300 by itself and there is typically a two month wait to get one. I will also include a Planet Waves PW-P047E mini to 1/4" adapter, a very high quality adapter that sells for $12.

I do not have the case or original cables, but rest assured, I will package them in a USPS Priority Flat Rate box with plenty of bubble wrap to ensure their safe arrival. Shipping is $15 and Paypal fees are 3% of the total.

Many here on Head-Fi prefer the sound of the Revision 2s over the current Fazor version since the low bass is more pronounced. Lastly, the metalwork and rods are in perfect alignment.

Please purchase with confidence since I have perfect feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread