Shipping Destinations
United States
post-15782249
Post #1 of 9

the machine

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello All,

Selling off a bunch of my audio gear as I love my A90 D90 with clears, and a few other headphones. These headphones were purchased in either late 2017 or early 2018, I think from Adorama, and I used them for roughly 10 hours (I've had so many headphones over the years I never put a ton of hours on a specific pair). Headphones were always stored in the case when not in use. They are in excellent condition. Comes with hard case, original cable and adapter, certificate of authenticity card and USB stick (which I never opened).

I know I do not have a lot of posts here, but I own my own business on eBay and sell there frequently. If anyone wants to message me via eBay for confirmation I am a legit seller, PM me and I'll send my handle and you can message me through eBay for verification. I also recently sold my first item here and received a positive feedback for it.

Asking $675 paypal fees included, shipping fees to be paid by the buyer after determining costs.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

post-15786866
Post #3 of 9

the machine

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sorry, US only shipments

post-15798725
Post #4 of 9

the machine

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Bump to add, listing is going up on eBay, with added costs to associate for the eBay fee, but also you may be able to get 5% eBay bucks back through this evening if you have the promotion.

post-15799382
Post #6 of 9

the machine

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello,

I honestly don’t know if they are under warranty still or not. I never registered them, and didn’t use them that much. There is nothing wrong with the headphones at all, they work perfectly.

thanks

Reactions: LetTheKidsTechno
post-15799579
Post #7 of 9

the machine

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Sold via eBay. Hopefully it was a head-fier. Enjoy, whoever got them!

post-15800076
Post #8 of 9

harkness1

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hello All,

Selling off a bunch of my audio gear as I love my A90 D90 with clears, and a few other headphones. These headphones were purchased in either late 2017 or early 2018, I think from Adorama, and I used them for roughly 10 hours (I've had so many headphones over the years I never put a ton of hours on a specific pair). Headphones were always stored in the case when not in use. They are in excellent condition. Comes with hard case, original cable and adapter, certificate of authenticity card and USB stick (which I never opened).

I know I do not have a lot of posts here, but I own my own business on eBay and sell there frequently. If anyone wants to message me via eBay for confirmation I am a legit seller, PM me and I'll send my handle and you can message me through eBay for verification. I also recently sold my first item here and received a positive feedback for it.

Asking $675 paypal fees included, shipping fees to be paid by the buyer after determining costs.

Thanks for looking
Hi, I'm interested in the headphones. I'm harkness1 on ebay audiogon and us audio mart.

post-15800078
Post #9 of 9

the machine

New Head-Fier
Reaction score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)