For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Sep 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

squallkiercosa

Headphoneus Supremus
Selling my faithful companion LCD-2. 

Shipped within Canada and the US. If I don't find anyone I gladly ship them anywhere. 

I sent them on October 2014 to Audeze to fix a subtle channel imbalance: they changed both drivers and added the Fazors. Honestly I don't want to sell them but I used them twice since I got them so It's not fair for me and the headphones
they also have feelings  :) 

There's a chip in one of the sides, not noticeable but I rather be honest, you can see the imperfection in the last pictures, close to the earpad. New leather earpads and headband in perfect condition. Amazing sound.
More pictures available by request. 

The difference between the bamboo and rosewood cups is purely aesthetic. The wood ring is too far from the diagphram and it's not structural. The bamboo composite is stronger and lighter than caribbean rosewood and just to let you know: Caribbean rosewood is not real rosewood.

About the Caribbean rosewood:
"Chechen is sometimes referred to as Caribbean Rosewood, though it is not a true rosewood in the Dalbergia genus."
http://www.wood-database.com/lumber-identification/hardwoods/chechen/
So you're paying for a decorative ring that doesn't resonates like you think it does. 

Original cable, travel case and cleaning kit included.
Local pickup available. For Canadians we can always negociate the price. I'm in Toronto just in case.  
Add 3.5% for paypal fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread