Price
Shipping Destinations
Anywhere, Europe, Italy
post-15548927
Post #1 of 1

Viper Necklampy

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
For sale i have the Audeze El8 Titanium (Closed) defenately few use, but it just got a very faint scratch in back of left cup that is visible under some hard condition like, watching very close or under some light (See photo), but be trusted it is in very nice condition and sounds good; I would say Tonality is like Lcd-3F, but closed. It do a very nice job containing external sound, a lot of closed headphone don't do as such as they do. Weight is heavy, but not too much, perfectly portable with huge 100mm driver and defenately comfortable.
Sorry, I like them so much that i'm in a mood to describe a little, now i'll put some photos ;]
Warranty is not included, but as i used them few and they look kinda new, i would not worry much. It comprehend: Original Box, Stock 2m 3.5mm cable (6.3 Gold Adapter), Cipher cable Dac/amp for Iphone, his original Audeze grey carry bag which i don't like :), manuals and instructions : What more else , maybe that's all. DSC_2219.JPGDSC_2234.JPGDSC_2230.JPGDSC_2236.JPGDSC_2697.JPGDSC_2220.JPG
Price is 299€, didn't see a better price in Europe by some time, also they are very rare in EU because this is Titanium version. I will cover half shipping, so i guess would be less than 15€ for you on shipping cost.
Can't do PayPal, sorry for that, they have been very bad with me, i risked (Check trustpilot reviews, much people are mad at them for fine, perfect reasons :xf_mad: ) however bank transfer i know is as safe as PayPal, so you can use that or do suggest me something.
Thanks for looking! Selling them to fund the new Balanced Topping Dac :)
If you can't afford them or something: Use imagination as destination. :wink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)