Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 25, 2015 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jwbrent

Headphoneus Supremus
I have my 240 for sale since I want to upgrade to an SS version. My 240 (original owner) comes complete as new except for the case—I don't have it anymore. These can be purchased on eBay in a variety of colors.

My unit works flawlessly: it does not have the balanced output cutting out problem nor the volume control going skittish problem. The only cosmetic imperfection are minor surface scratches on the rear plastic panel. These are not obvious, instead, you have to hold the unit in the right light and at the right angle to see them.

The price includes Paypal and shipping fees in the US. Since Paypal does not offer seller protection to US sellers when shipping overseas, anyone outside of the US will need to wire me the funds.

I have perfect feedback including other A&K sales, so buy with confidence.

Apr 26, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #2 of 3

Sound Eq

Headphoneus Supremus
i thought all the body is made of aluminium which plastic panel is that 

Apr 26, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #3 of 3

jwbrent

Headphoneus Supremus
No, the rear of the unit has a clear panel to show off the carbon fiber back. Originally, I thought it was glass, but with the release of the SS, one distinction of this model over the normal one is it uses a glass panel. Hence, why I have subtle surface scratches on mine.

The rest of the unit is duraluminum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread