SOLD amp side of this setup Headphone withdrawn for now--IC: Complete Stax setup...
Jul 6, 2008 at 5:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

slwiser

Headphoneus Supremus
Check out the photo below, included in this setup is a mint condition (maybe not mint but great condition) SR-Gamma Pro that sounds remarkable out of the SRD-7 Pro feed by the Nuforce Icon shown in the photo. I have the audiophile 42W power supply coming for the Icon. The upgraded power supply has yet to arrive but it has been shipped. I have the Icon and SRD-7 Pro connected using a set of banana couplers. This is a neat connection since both the Icon cables are terminated with banana plugs and so are the input cables to the SRD-7 Pro. Everything is in full working order ready to entertain you with the great sound of Stax.

Since I have received my KGSS amp and will be getting the SR-007MKII soon, this setup that I got to climb the ladder into the Stax world will be surplus for me. This great setup needs a good home. Note that I stand by my claim that this setup completes on an even playing field with my Yamamoto HA-02 and Ultrasone Edition 9 headphone but of course your mileage may vary.

Nuforce Icon details:

* Inputs: RCA, USB (USB 1.1 compliance), 3.5mm Stereo
* Speaker Outputs (RJ45 connectors). NuForce RJ45 to banana plug speaker cables are provided
* Headphone Output: Maximum output @32 ohm Load = 31.25mW, THD (20Hz ~ 20KHz) < 0.03%
* Line Out (for Subwoofer) connection, USB DAC (USB 1.1 compliance)
* Power Adapter - 12-14V, 25W, 100-240VAC worldwide voltages

These details have been collected from here: Amazon.com: NuForce Icon (Integrated Desktop Audio Amplifier, Silver Color): Electronics

IMG_0802.jpg

The accessories such as the one set of RCA Bluejean cables for RCA input to the Icon, the red blocks, the marble base and headphone stand will be made available if desire at no cost.

Jul 6, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #2 of 2

slwiser

Headphoneus Supremus
Potential sale of the Icon + SRD-7 pending...

Users who are viewing this thread