1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Alclair Reference CIEM

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Ojsinnerz, Apr 20, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (6)
  1. Ojsinnerz
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    •   Canada
    Best offer:
    Yes
    EDIT: I'm selling for 70 USD.

Hello, up for sale is my old Alclair Reference Customs. I've had these for about 4 years? I had to replace the cable for it recently (For the first time), and it turns out the connector jacks between the cable and the customs are different now? The new cables don't fit very well with the older model, so instead of going through the hassle of sending it over and getting it fixed, I figured I could try to put it up for sale.

[​IMG]

They still sound just as good as the day I got them, and the drivers are all perfectly functioning still as far as I can tell. The cable was only purchased 2 months ago and since the cable connection is very loose, I can't really make use of it. But hey, it's like new! I also have the case it originally arrived in, and 5 earwax removal tips. (It only came in a pack of 5!)

I'm hoping to stick to Canada and America only. Shipping is 10 dollars (USD) for Canadians and 20 for Americans. If you're around in Vancouver, British Columbia, then we can meet up for it as well.

If you want to make any offers for trades or for a best offer, go ahead. I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. Ojsinnerz
    Bump!

3. Wei Khai Lim
    How often did you use it during the period?

4. Ojsinnerz
    I had the thing for 4-5 years or so. I used it fairly regularly, but I don't know if that matters at all since it would need to be reshelled anyway.

5. Ojsinnerz
    Bump!

6. Ojsinnerz
    Price drop, and bump.

7. Ojsinnerz
    Bump

8. fqdhlyc
    Does Alclair provide remold services?

9. Ojsinnerz
    They do, but it's a bit of a different process than other places. I've been told the cost is about 200 usd, which is the price for a lot of other places as well.

10. fqdhlyc
    With shipping fee and remold fee, I think I'm just going to order a new pair. Thanks for answering my question.

11. faultfracture
    Payment sent

12. Ojsinnerz
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.