1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: AKG N5005

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Schwibbles, Mar 20, 2019.
Trader History (34)
  1. Schwibbles
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    SOLD!!

Second owner. Owned for about 3 and a half months now and have only lightly used them. The original owner only lightly used them as well. Always owned by nonsmokers.

The N5005 and its accessories are in excellent condition with the following exceptions:

One of the reference filters has a little of what I assume to be earwax in the mesh that I can't get out. The original owner apparently had dirty ears. This little bit of earwax does NOT affect the sound quality; it just doesn't look very nice. See pictures below

One of the mid-high boost filters has two tiny pieces of dust caught in the mesh. This happened after I bought them but I don't know how. I've never used them anywhere except my desk at work. Again, this does NOT affect the sound. See pictures below

The travel case has been in and out of my backpack (that I bring to work) so it has some minor scuffing on it. It is not damaged. See pictures below.
    The IEMs themselves, cables, ear tips, and other accessories (not mentioned above) are in excellent, like new condition.

They will come with the original box and all original accessories.
    Because the original owner had dirty ears, I fully cleaned (and sanitized) the IEMs, the ear tips, the filters, the travel case, and cables when I first got them.
    I did not use the stock tips. I used my own Spinfit tips and UE tips.

Because of the condition of two of the filters and the travel case, I have decided to price these cheaper than any other set of N5005 that I've seen for sale

I am asking $475 including Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS. I will ship outside CONUS but buyer pays all shipping and associated fees (tariffs, import fees, etc).
    No trades please.

As stated above, I will include the original box and accessories. Not all of them are pictured because I am posting this from work and I don't have the box or other accessories with me. More pictures available upon request.
    IMG_0906.JPEG
    IMG_0905.JPEG

Minor scuffing on travel case:
    IMG_0907.JPEG

Filters. You can see the bit of earwax on the left reference filter.
    IMG_0900.JPEG

IEMs and mid-high boost filters:
    IMG_0901.JPEG
    IMG_0902.JPEG
    IMG_0904.JPEG

See the two small pieces of dust in the mid-high boost filter below:
    IMG_0903.JPEG

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019