1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD: AKG K701 Reference Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by KaiserTK, Jan 5, 2019.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (23)
  1. KaiserTK
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    For sale is the AKG K701 that I have owned for about 7 years now. The condition is fairly good (especially for its age), since I kept it in a clean environment and avoided using it when I had wet hair. The padding has become softer, but still firm enough to keep a seal. The headphone has no significant scratches or cosmetic blemishes other than the padding being in used condition. Feel free to ask for more pictures.

It comes with the original box, manual, and headphone base. The outer box is beat up a bit.

Although not as popular now, this headphone is still a bargain for those seeking soundstage and airy treble but don't have funds for a HD800/S.

Price is $100, which already includes Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS.
    Thanks for looking!

IMG_1796.JPG IMG_1797.JPG IMG_1798.JPG IMG_1799.JPG IMG_1800.JPG IMG_1801.JPG

2. KaiserTK
    Up

3. KaiserTK
    Up

4. adolchristin
    I cannot believe these haven't been purchased for $100 USD shipped. I'd be all over these if I didn't already own this exact pair of cans.

MattAsAHatter likes this.
  5. KimChee
    I’m interested

6. KaiserTK
    If interested, please PM me.

7. KaiserTK
    Up

8. mryeknom
    plz pm me more pic, thanks
    Could you free ship?

9. rygun187
    Pm'ing!