SOLD: AKG K240DF (UK/EU/Worldwide shipping)
Oct 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Fr_eak

100+ Head-Fier
For sale is a pair of very very good condition AKG K240DF studio headphones. No cosmetic flaws, headphone is in 100% working condition. I guess it maybe difficult to find a pair under such condition.

I used to use it mainly for classical, instrumental music. The sound from it is so clear, natural and clean!

As you are aware, it is designed for studio use, which, according to AKG, "follows the criteria specified by the IRT in Munich for a 'diffuse field' equalization curve that provides headphone listeners with the sound pattern and characteristics of a room with reflective, non-anechoic surfaces."

I love it a lot, but since I acquire a pair of K1000 as well, this beautiful headphone needs to go.

I am looking for SOLD plus shipping. Item is in the UK. Local head-fiers are welcome to come and have a try before paying.

For overseas buyer, Paypal is preferred (4% surcharge). For local buyer, direct bank transfer is preferred.

My feedback on eBay: eBay Feedback Profile for fr_eak522, and my feedback here on head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/fr_eak-205171/

Feel free to post here or drop me a PM if you have any question!

DSC02408_resize.jpg

DSC02411_resize.jpg

DSC02410_resize.jpg

DSC02424_resize.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread