1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sold - AK Jr w/ 200g sd micro card

Trader History (364)
  1. trojan2900
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    9/10 for condition, works and sounds great. Comes original packaging, usb cable. It also comes with a 200g memory card, so between that and the 64g internal memory, there about 245g of music files on the dap. A good deal of them are high res files, and this music collection is way cooler than anything you have.

Free shipping the states and pp fees are on me. IMG_1083.JPG IMG_1084.JPG IMG_1085.JPG IMG_1086.JPG

2. joespride
    Been curious about these players for awhile, can one transfer the music onto a hard drive for backup ? are they flac files or ? I assume I would need IEM for use with the player ? Joe

3. trojan2900
    Yes, you can transfer files to a hard drive for backup using your pc has the go between. I keep my music files backed up on a 4tb portable hard drive. FLAC’s and dsd files take up most of the space and the drive has 3.5tb of music files on it. And I have that back up backed up on another 4tb drive and it’s locked in a safe. I’m pretty serious about it.

Surprisingly the ak jr can successfully drive a lot of headphones, even a lcd-2.

4. joespride
    pm sent